- Legislative Agenda
- Lege TV
Effective January 1, 2016, NEW Texas Laws will make it legal to bring openly carried and concealed firearms into faith communities.
Religious organizations wishing to regulate firearms in their buildings are now required to post new signs at all public entrances to their buildings.
Read Our Better Neighbors Newsletter Today!
- October 2015: Oil and Gas Drilling
- September 2015: Immigration
- August 2015: Voting
- July 2015: Immunizations
- June 2015: Aging
- May 2015: Energy Efficiency
- April 2015: Water
- March 2015: Adoption and Foster Care
- February 2015: Family Financial Security
- January 2015: The Legislative Session
- December 2014: Domestic Violence
- November 2014: Mental Health
- October 2014: Food Security and Hunger
- September 2014: Refugees
- August 2014: Health Insurance
- July 2014: Disaster Response
- June 2014: Reentry
- May 2014: Energy Efficiency and Conservation
Know Your Community Treasure Hunt
Our challenge to you this year is to learn about how the following issue areas come to life in your community.
The Interfaith Center For Public Policy
Interested in learning more about policy issues from a faith perspective? Visit The Texas Interfaith Center For Public Policy, Texas Impact's education and research affiliate.
Other Interfaith Center Initiatives: